Movies are one of the most influential sources of inspiration for many people. Films can be the most influential source of inspiration and motivation, especially the films contained in Cnovelholic for films based on the true stories of famous people. His quotes have deep meaning, so they can make us rise again.
From watching movies, we can also get a lot of motivational sentences that are very inspirational. Often some messages from famous films can be used as lessons and a source of motivation in living life with everything that happens.
Some of us would prefer to read novels and have their own imagination, and some would prefer to watch live movies. When we watch a film, we will be carried away into the story presented by the acting of the film’s cast. The stories presented in films often carry certain messages which are usually conveyed through dialogue or through narration.
A movie can also be an escape to restore our mood for the better when we are in a bad condition. Here are some movie quotes that contain messages about valuable life lessons that we can use as inspiration as presented in cnovelholic.com.
- “Hey. Don’t ever let somebody tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream. You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.” – Christopher Gardner
The quote is in the film The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) which is spoken by the main character named Christopher Gardner to his young son Christopher, Jr., This quote contains a message that we can protect our own dreams despite many obstacles and struggles. in reaching it.
- “There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope.” – Stephen Hawking
One of the best quotes comes from Stephen Hawking in the film that tells his life story in The Theory of Everything (2014). The quote conveys the message that how difficult things are, but we must still be able to find a way to make our dreams come true.
- “But you know happiness can be found even in the darkness of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Professor Albus Dumbledore
The quote was spoken by Professor Dumbledore who had a message that we must continue to seek happiness. We certainly have experienced the ups and downs of the wheel of life. It may be difficult to see the bright side when we are in the dark of life. But, somehow we must keep trying to find it because the happiness depends on ourselves. That is what Professor Albus Dumbledore tried to teach Hogwarts students in the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) film. You can also read the review at Cnovelholic.
- “Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear.” – Maximus
The quote presented by Maximus in the film Gladiator (2010) has a deep meaning about the challenges in life that should and should be faced because they were created to be handled according to the abilities of each person who gets them.
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” – Gandalf
In the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), Frodo complains and hopes he never finds the ring, which Gandalf advises. We can’t control what happens to us, all we can do is live it to the best of our ability.
- “Sometimes, it’s the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine.” – Alan Turing
Is a famous quote from Alan Turing in the film The Imitation Game (2014) which is based on his own true story. Many people often judge others from their outward appearance, even though everyone is endowed with their own strengths, so many cannot imagine the great things that the people they judge can do.
Of the several movie quotes above, which one is your favourite? You can also read reviews at Cnovelholic.